Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Crime and Punishment

   In class when we were picking topics it really didn't make a difference what the topics were about. It's rare that a teacher would even let  you pick your essay topic so my thought process was I'll just take what I'm given because usually i wouldn't be able to choose. I thought that i could type a paper on any of the subjects but when everyone picked crime and punishment i had absolutely no idea what i was gonna write about. Good thing we did the topics ideas on the board in class because it really helped me out. As i start typing my subject it seemed to all flow out. I was just typing and typing until my fingers started hurting surprisingly i did all that while i was drunk of off night quill. As we do peer revision in class and i read my essay out loud to me it sounded like i was rambling. I just kept on speaking on the same subject for so long i thought my group was gonna be like ,"okay get to the point". Although i felt i was rambling they seemed to like it very much and said it was interesting , i was very surprised. I had allot of errors but over all i guess my paper was pretty descent.

No comments:

Post a Comment