Friday, February 1, 2013

Library day.

Today the class went into the library to learn how we all could effectively use it. What a joy that was because honestly i haven't been in the library not once and did not know how to go about using anything that pertained to it either. I don't have my library card so that's the main reason why. Today Ive learn that i could get a book electronically which i find pretty cool and helpful. You wouldn't have to go around toting a book ( but then again you might have to go around toting a laptop so maybe a book would be best) the movable books shelf were pretty cool i think Ive never seen that before and i probably wont be using it because I'm not technology savy so i wouldn't want to break it or squish someone in there ( sense I'm sort of blind).I'm sure checking out recent DVDs is nice for the people whom live on campus so who ever the guy who donated the DVDs to the school is a big help to those who stay on campus. I love the data base tool because i am able to refine my searches and not just search one thing at a time. The tool that your able to look up the ways to cite  the work will come in handy i think. So overall the trip was a great help for me thanks Sweeney thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment